- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Volunteering, IT & Software Internship, Wordpress
- Duration June 27 - August 19: 11am-5pm Monday to Friday hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Deadline May 20, 2016
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Great Summer Opportunity for Web Students!
We have an opening for our Website Manager Internship position.
We are a team sports program which allows young athletes the opportunity to simulate the career of professional athletes.
Please see below.
• The use of WordPress and League Manager
• To maintain the current website in terms of up-to-date content.
• To maintain the categories of the program, statistics, teams and players on a daily and weekly basis.
• Create profiles, posts, paste codes of players, create a dataset, categories (create, change), to post changing game schedules, updating draft table, trade results, adding new players to teams, trades and more.
• To maintain new content in images or text on a daily basis.
• To use Gallery Bank to create slideshows.
• To add to the YouTube channel and embed into the website.
• To assist in changing videos on the Home Page.
• To update the current record book weekly.
• To update the 3 Stars, Trophy case, and Newspaper weekly.
• To maintain and create PowerPoint presentations.
• Contributes and executes ideas on the creative direction of web projects, templates and functionality
• Develops site navigation by categorizing content, and funneling traffic through content for ease of use (usability).
• To provide quality assurance on all creative deliverables
• May be called upon to promote us through networking, media sources and social media.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean, organized environment in the office.
• To be attentive to detail and be able to follow directions.
• To be able to follow structure and format. To be creative and have the highest integrity.
• Experience with WordPress and League Manager software is a plus
• Have a passion for modern web design techniques and a willingness to learn and implement creative and new ideas.
• To meet critical deadlines under changing conditions.
• To have the ability to be a fast learner, take direction and have great management skills in order to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
• To have a strong personal work ethic. To be able to work in a team environment.
• To have a positive attitude and be a good communicator.
• Strong listening and leadership skills.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. The chosen intern will receive a detailed performance evaluation, which they can use as a reference for future employment. The intern will also be provided with a letter of recommendation, upon request. The intern will also receive future employment consideration.
Thanks in advance!
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.