Fix Current Website
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada
Markham, ON Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project IT & Software Website development, PHP
- Duration hours
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- I have an e commerce store which is really well designed but the coding which is in core PHP is really badly executed. I want certain features on the website which need to be fixed if possible. I can provide backhand details for the admin panel and the code to see the code in details and figure out if this is possible.
1) Already have ssl certificate purchased need to install it on the website
2) Need to replace the shopping cart completely. So currently I believe I have a PayPal shopping cart which is really useless and does not flow with the website at all. I would like to remove the existing shopping cart and add a new one from scratch. It does not matter if it is a template/ or custom made as long as it works efficiently I am ok with it.
3) the website alignment is out need that to be fixed... when you go on different browsers on different sized screens the website alignment seems to go out of place.
4) Need to add some content and fix some spelling errors. (I will provide the content)
5) The Dress shirt customizer options need some minor changes... Currently for some reason the customizer is not displaying the shirt model or the fabrics properly. Also when you click on the wide spread collar option it changes but the picture displayed is of a button down collar (when you look at the code we can discuss this option later we might have to modify the layout.
6) The collection tab on the website is not working properly when you add a shirt to the shopping cart it shows the correct shirt but the wrong details of the shirt.
7) Gift Card option is working but there is no way for me on the backhand to create a gift card code or give out as a freebie to clients. So if I was to go to an exhibition and wanted a 100 gift cards printed there is no way of me generating unique codes for the gift cards or even if I want to give them away.
8) I would like the option of being able to generate custom coupons for customers ... currently I can just reduce the price of every shirt in the backhand system which gets annoying.
9) I have Olark installed onto the website but does not seem to be working.
10) I would like the option of the newsletter option mail chimp or whatever option is better to be installed so i can send out emails to the visitors.
11) The pop up on the side for the newsletter needs to be replaced as well.
12) When customers sign up I would like to change some options and the ability for them to save their measurements once they log in. So currently when you sign up on the website I would like to have an option where customers can save their shirt measurements so in the future if they would like to order they can just choose the shirt, sign in and just use existing measurement options.
13) Change font on the website
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.