- Rate TBD
- Location Nashville-Davidson, TN United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.