- Location New York, NY United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Business Development, Financial Services/ Insurance
- Duration hours
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences 2016-06-03 Workhoppers Home New York NY
- Developing predictive models in the area of marketing
- Understanding business problems and translating it into data mining problems
- Applying techniques such as clustering, classification and association
- Web analytics, Data mining techniques application for large data.
- The key personnel shall also demonstrate experience using advanced analytic techniques such as modern econometric methods, multivariate statistical analysis, clustering and segmentation, experimental design, optimization and text analytics.
- Predictive models to improve advertiser campaign performance
- Machine learning models for categorizing web pages and content
- Fraud detection & automated ranking content quality
- MS in Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, Financial Engineering or related field.
- Experience using packages such as EXCEL, STATA, MATLAB, SAS, R, Python, Mathematica, Perl, Oracle 11g, SQL.
- Strong problem solving skills are a must! This is primarily a problem-solving job
- Programming skills SAS, R, Python.
- Experience/Interest in machine learning, data mining, and predictive analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience in building production machine learning systems using big data
- Experience with open-source tools (Hadoop/Pig/Hive, Mahout, R, Weka, etc.)
- Experience in data visualization and presentation
- Experience in Digital Advertising
Work Authorization Status:
- TN Visa for Canadian Citizens
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.