Walmart Brand Experience Agent
- Rate $$12-13 per hour
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline August 12, 2016
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Currently hiring Brand Experience Agents to help us connect people through real and memorable experiences in Walmart stores across Canada.
If you’re outgoing and are seeking a flexible part time Thursday and Friday evenings & weekend job that allows you to work independently while interacting with consumers, this job is perfect for you!
What is a Brand Experience Agent?
- A person who aims at helping customers discover and enjoy new products
- A person seeking to promote the sales of products
- A person who is not afraid to grab a customers’ full attention
- The promotion of products will be achieved by providing samples while sharing key messaging to consumers
- Feel comfortable working independently
- Love to interact with customers (If you’re extremely shy, this may not be the job for you!)
- Want to have major impact on consumers’ spontaneous purchases
- Be able to deliver key messages
- Attend training prior to your first shift (Typical take place early evening on weekdays)
- Meet sample targets & goals outlined in training
- Gather customer feedback based on their experience in the store
What makes you the perfect fit for this role?
- Availability to work weekends including Thursday’s & Friday’s (May vary depending on your location)
- Professional and able to work independently in store
- Ability to confidently intercept consumers and communicate with people
- Customer service or sales experience
- Ability to stand for 6-7 hours at a time
- Ability to set up and tear down a booth
- Access to a computer and internet at home
- Have a vehicle and have a valid driver's license
- Food Safety/Smart Serve certification is an asset (will train if not)
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.