- Location Riverside, CA United States (Anywhere)
- Type of project Designing & Media Fashion
- Duration as needed for production ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2016-06-24 Workhoppers Home Riverside CA
- High end baby clothing company looking to hire 1-2 seamstresses for high volume piece work.
• own a reliable serger + quality sewing machine
• speak good English
• be able to produce high volume (up to 50+ items per week)
• meet strict deadlines
• have great attention to detail
• open communication
• have experience working with knits
All supplies for garments will be provided + will not include the servicing of machines.
Pay will be determined based on experience + quality of work. Payments will be issued upon completion of each task. You will be required to sign a non compete contract and if quality of work begins to suffer we reserve the right to terminate our employment contract immediately.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.