Find flexible jobs
- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation
- Duration ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Company Description:
We are a Canadian bathroom remodeling specialist. Bath Fitter provides their customers with a high-quality one day bathroom remodel, which includes a lifetime warrant of the product. We believe in high standards and excellence, while providing our customers with a beautiful and affordable bathroom remodel.
$80K - $100K
As a leading bathroom improvement firm we are seeking an assertive and enthusiastic Sales Representative.
Our prospects either call in, click a link on the web or fill out a card at a trade show, people want to talk to us, these leads are given to you.
To qualify for this job, you must have an extraordinary personality because you are the first experience the customer has with Bath Fitter. The person we’re looking for understands that responsibility and takes it seriously. If you aren’t just looking for an hourly pay check but want to be part of a company where they make a difference.
Our ideal candidate has extraordinary commitment to customer service and is VERY competitive. You are persistent, driven, highly organized and have excellent communications skills with the ability to relate to diverse population.
If this job is right for you, you have the ability to ask great questions, engage customers, give assurance about our quality.
Technical aspects of the position are minimum and contracting experience is not required but beneficial, all training is provided. If your qualifications demonstrate several years of customer service and commission sales experience, this will be an exceptional opportunity for you to benefit from our success and become a part of our expanding sales team.
- Meet or exceed closing sales objectives
- Responsible for generating leads, must meet set objectives
- Accurately measure and identify tubs or showers as per training
- Prepare detailed, accurate and legible estimates
- Submit all work orders completed and accurate to the office each day
- Work at home shows, mall displays and other events as required
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record rewired
- Language Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents and communicate clearly with other staff
Top companies trust Workhoppers