installation script for Mac
- Rate TBD
- Location Palo Alto United States (Anywhere)
- Type of project IT & Software Script Install
- Duration hours
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- I have currently 3 programs that need to be installed in order to install a printer on a Mac. First 2 of them require me to enter a password during the installation. After the installation is completed, I have to create a startup item for the Mac user who installed it. I need to simplify this whole process as follows.
Run a single installer. All the following steps are completed automatically.
1) The first program to run is a Canon printer driver which is a DMG file. I will provide the file.
2) The second program is a .MPKG file which I provide needs to run.
3) The third program is a .APP file which I provide sets up a printer que and a printer. The Printer que and Printer is predefined.
4) After Step3 , add a program called Macclient which is found in the Mac Applications folder/Uniflow/ . This program needs to be added to the user’s startup items list.
5) I need instructions as how to create this installation so I can do it myself for newer mac drivers in future .
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.