Communications Support Contract
- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Writing/Translation, Sales & Marketing Blogging/writing, Communication
- Duration 2-3 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Deadline August 29, 2016
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Non profit organization is seeking an individual with excellent writing and communication skills who loves the idea of their work supporting a more sustainable society. We have an opportunity for a part-time contract starting Sept 5, 2016, or asap.
In this role based in Ottawa, you will promote IMPACT! Youth Sustainability Leadership trainings in Moncton and Vancouver, support our team to engage alumni and partners, and help us pull up our contact management socks. You’ll work out of our Ottawa office for 24 hours per week within office hours, for 8-10 weeks this fall.
Key deliverable include:
Execute campaigns to raise awareness about our November 2016 trainings in the pursuit of more than 80 qualified applications in each region
Prep and distribute materials (emails, posters, photos, etc), respond to inquiries
Support the implementation of our contact management strategy
Create shareable content and encourage distribution through community networks and social media
Skills that would be helpful include:
Highly organized, excellent writing skills, strong attention to detail
Passionate storyteller, able to capture captivating content in blogs, photos, videos
A professional people-person, comfortable on the phone
Social media savvy, working knowledge of Gmail, Google Drive and WordPress
Is this contract a good fit for you?
Let’s have a conversation! Please email us at address below with the subject: “Communications Support: Your Name” by end of day Monday, August 29th. Tell us about your top 3 skills that will enable you to hit the ground running in this role (
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.