Junior UX/UI Designers
- Rate $20-30 per hour
- Location New York, NY United States (Anywhere)
- Type of project Designing & Media, IT & Software Adobe Photoshop, User Interface / UIX
- Duration 10-20 hrs/wk ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts
- We are looking to fill two freelance/contract UX/UI design positions. Designers must be driven, detail oriented, and able to work as a group. Even though we work with remote-contractors, working together, feeding creativity and helping each other with ideas and inspiration is key. Everyone should be content to continue to learn.
We currently have 5 clients and designers will be working across all of them. If we find that you are more suited to a particular client you will work with that client exclusively. Working with startups, designers must also be able to work well under pressure.
• Junior Designer must have 1-3 years experience. Provide a link to your portfolio that has examples of responsive and mobile application design. For each project please detail what your role was in this project.
• Mid-Senior Designer 5+ years experience. Provide a link to your portfolio that has examples of responsive and mobile application design. For each project please detail what your role was in this project and make sure to highlight any leadership roles you had.
Work will range from 10-20 hrs/week. On any given week there might be more or less.
If you are interested, and we feel there is a match, you will be asked to complete a small paid revision project as a test.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.