- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation, Marketing
- Duration hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- This is a temporary part-time position that offers exposure to marketing functions, within the local community, network relationship development, and arranging events in a fun environment. Major Job responsibilities are as follows:
-Networking with the Ethnic communities and organizing events for recruiting consumer panelists.
-Liaison and plan community networking events on monthly basis and implement initiatives for recruiting consumer panelists.
-Contact and inform friends, family and acquaintances and invite them to register on-line.
-Contact shopping malls and other relevant venues to hold recruitment events as per monthly target.
-Meet monthly targets for lead generation, community events and other assigned tasks. Monthly targets will be advised at the start of each month.
-Work within the framework and policies advised.
-Provide inputs on improving lead generation for the project.
-Perform other duties assigned by Manager.
-Marketing & Sales background with knowledge of event planning & promotion.
-Self-discipline, good time management, target oriented.
-Excellent communication skills. Team player, leadership capability demonstrated.
Paid per panelist you sign up.
We are a fast growing full-service marketing agency head-quartered in Toronto. It provides marketing and advertising services including market research, advertising, media planning and placement, internet marketing and events to various clients. We value innovation, hard work, integrity, team work and professional excellence in team members.
Hindi, Urdu & other South Asian Languages
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.