Writer for High Quality Unique Content for Corporate Blog
- Rate TBD
- Location San Francisco, CA United States (From home)
- Type of project Writing/Translation Blogging/writing
- Duration hours
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- We are looking for a writer for our corporate blog. We are a company that teaches professionals to generate more opportunities by introducing experience-based relationship management. We are headquartered in California (in that town with the beautiful bridge), but the job’s location can be anywhere within the US or Canada. Your work will mostly be web and phone based. All training and work will be done wherever you are, but you need to have your computer and the ability to keep it running. Please send us a proposal ASAP, for work is ready to be taken care of immediately. Please quote hourly rates rates per word or fixed prices. Please also provide references of past work.
- Native English speaker: You need to be able to speak fluent English without a foreign accent.
- You might not be the next Hemingway, but you enjoy writing well, and in a world where our lovely language is under attack, you hold up the fort and do not allow those silly little things called “typos” to creep up on you. You take pride in your writing.
- You have a lot of experience in writing for the web. You know what Content Marketing is and which factors drive traffic to a website
- Since most of our clients are based in the Silicon valley Startup ecosphere, you match our demands on high level of knowledge and interest in the topics related to:
- Highly communicative: You believe that many issues and challenges do not even arise if you communicate well.
- Attention to detail: You love details. If you could, you would grow them in your yard, feed them daily, and never let even one get away.
- Learning: You thrive on advancing your skills and knowledge, and have done your share of self-learning.
- Thinking ahead: You enjoy thinking one step ahead for the people you work for, solving needs before they even arise in their minds.
- Problem solver: You take a step back and evaluate how to best solve a given (expected or unexpected) challenge. No matter what went wrong, you believe there is a solution to it, and you are going to find it faster than Indiana Jones.
- Reliable and Professional: Within just a few short weeks, the person who I am working for will build high-level confidence in me. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes telling his peers that he can leave almost anything to me and knows that is going to get done.
- Listening is an art form: You understand the value of listening and love collecting more information than just the words that are being said.
Blog Post Creation
-Take a specific topic and information, and have the ability to produce a write-up in a clean format that can be used as an impressive blog post.
-Summarize lengthy dictations into a simple and easily-digestible blog post.
-Be able to learn the correct delivery style and end-goal associated with each unique blog post.
-Ability to produce original work when given only key points.
-Think creatively about how to structure and deliver a valuable and meaningful message.
-Be able to work on a deadline while still not affecting the quality of work.
-Proficient knowledge in the creation of Blog posts via Word Press.
-Knowledge of HTML skills preferred.
Task and Time Management
- Keep accurate and detailed records of time spent on tasks.
- Perform various internet-based research to aid in the production of quality blog posts.
-Ability to take key points and conduct additional independent research to create an amazing write-up that is consistent with the existing writing produced by our writers.
-Any other responsibilities that might arise while performing this job
Please only apply if:
-You are willing to write a customized response to this job post
-You have a proven background of working from home in the past (remotely or from home)
-You are comfortable receiving frequent feedback of your own writing.
Unfortunately, if you do not meet these requirements, we will not be able to respond.
Congratulations, you have made it to the end of this job posting! That might already qualify you for this job. We can’t wait.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.