Find flexible jobs
Medical Secretary - Assistant
- Rate TBD
- Location Pittsburgh, PA United States (Anywhere)
- Type of project Health Medical Assistant
- Duration hours
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Job Description
Medical Office Secretary (Pittsburgh)
At our medical practice our mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive medical treatment . By providing individualized medication management for patient care and safety, we are able to help patients take control of their life, one day at a time. Since no two patients are the same, no single approach is right for every patient, which is why we customize treatment, to serve them better.
Your mission is to strive to assist company leadership reach and excel in the care of all patients and uphold our mission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Answering Phones
2. Patient Scheduling
3. Clinic Preparation
4. Review that clinics are complete and inclusive
5. Packing for all clinics
6. Assure clinical sites are fully stocked with all pertinent supplies
7. Accurate Record Keeping
8. File completion, scanning of all documents
9. Support of physician on-site
10. Other duties as assigned
Position requires the ability to travel to outside clinics as assigned; ability to communicate professionally to clients, part-time onsite staff, and physician on duty.
Knowledge of Microsoft products: Word and Excel, required
Working Conditions & Work Hours:
Working Hours: Varied (Clinic support)
Education: High School Graduate, required.
Wage: commensurate with skill and experience
Required experience:Prior Medical Office Experience : 1 year
Top companies trust Workhoppers