Event Specialist Part Time Sales ACO
- Location Portland, OR United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales
- Duration ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2016-09-12 Workhoppers Home Portland OR
- Event Specialist Part Time Sales ACO
The fun and exciting world of event sales is calling for you! Will you answer? Our part time Event Specialist jobs give you the opportunity to represent the best brands on the market today! You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and retail sales. As a part time Event Specialist, you will work in one of the following locations: Albertsons, Albertsons Market, ACME Markets, Amigos, Carrs, Jewel-Osco, Market Street, Pavilions, Randalls, Safeway, Shaws, Star Market, Super Saver by Albertsons, Tom Thumb, United Supermarket, and Vons. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
• Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
• Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
• Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
• Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
• High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
• Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery preferred.
• Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
• Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
• Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
• Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
• Access to reliable transportation.
• Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.