Find flexible jobs
Part Time Computer Field Service Technician Retired or Self Employed
- Rate $35/hr Mon-Fri 0800 - 1700 $45/hr Night/Weekend per project
- Location Washington, DC United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help, IT & Software Technical support, Computer Network Technician
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Part-time Contracted (IRS1099) Field Service Technician
This position works best for a retired or self-employed person who has flexibility with their schedule and responsibilities.
1- Must have the following experience or similar:
Electro-mechanical repair of machinery
PC hardware repair and software troubleshooting (Windows)
2- Must have or be able to obtain the following certifications:
A+ Certification or better
3- Must be willing to work the following schedule:
24/7/365 as needed and coordinated by Field Service Manager
Time off is allowed and expected with others providing coverage
Work is reactive service response and unpredictable in nature
This position is part-time with no guarantee of hours
4- This is a part-time 24/7 reactive service contract opportunity that we estimate will average about 25-30 hours per week including nights and weekends.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to pass a background/driving check.
Must have reliable cell phone service.
-Position is a sub-contractor IRS type 1099.
Position fits best for a retired military (with pension) or similar type person who would not be dependent solely on this income.
However, we are willing to look at everyone on an individual basis.
-Competitive Hourly Compensation:
-25+ year old company
Top companies trust Workhoppers