Find flexible jobs
Marketing Manager or Marketing Consultant
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Marketing , Digital Marketing
- Duration 6 months
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Job Description
Thanks for checking out our job posting and hopefully you'll apply to our exciting Marketing Manager opportunity! So, what are we looking for, you ask? Well...
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join our global team for a six-month contract or permanent role with 6 month probation period. The successful candidate will bring a breadth of experience in shaping and delivering engaging marketing programs and campaigns. We’re going through an exciting period to strengthen our brand and enhance our online exposure and digital presence. The selected candidate will report to the CEO, and will work across the global leadership team, as well as with internal/external teams to achieve marketing objectives. Having knowledge and experience with digital marketing tools and automation is a requirement for this role.
You’ll get to work with great people, in a vibrant office, doing innovative work.
Did we mention that you have the option of working from home twice a week? Well you can, but you'll probably like everyone so much that you'll want to come in, anyway!
If this sounds like your dream job, then get creative with your application and stand out from the crowd!
Marketing Campaign Management:
• Manage the development of both digital and print marketing collateral.
• Identify key digital marketing channels for the business.
• Select the best distribution channels/digital assets (.com, etc.) for the dissemination of targeted content.
• Drive regular updates of .com in alignment with key brand messaging.
• Measure and report on digital presence and marketing distribution, consumption and performance against the planned strategy.
• Develop and drive a social media plan and strategy, including effective tracking and reporting.
• Develop collateral, credentials, one-pagers, and key company and services presentations.
• Design, input and deliver Salesforce marketing activities including campaign activations, the use of Salesforce Engage and marketing automation using Pardot.
• Track and report on all campaigns in conjunction with internal design team, ensuring all marketing activities are in alignment with our brand standards.
• Create a content strategy in conjunction with key internal stakeholders (what kind of content, how frequent, etc.).
• Identify content distribution channels in support of the strategy.
• Identify target audience in alignment with our business objectives.
• Create content editorial and distribution plan.
• Work with writers and/or agencies to create content. May also guide and/or shape content.
• Help copy edit and create content, and drive review process within the company to ensure high quality and standards.
• Manage content distribution and dissemination according to channels and schedule.
• Develop content metrics to measure and report content distribution, consumption and performance against plan and strategy and present to leadership.
• Oversee, guide and develop a recruitment marketing strategy and activities aimed at:
o Building and maintaining employer brand
o Extending reach and exposure of career opportunities
o Building and nurturing candidate relationships
o Working with key internal stakeholders to ensure that the messaging and advertising of talent acquisition efforts aligns to support this strategy
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Required:
• University degree preferred.
• Minimum seven years of digital marketing experience.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong multimedia, new media and social marketing skills.
• Experience using Salesforce and marketing automation tools.
• Experience developing marketing project plans and managing project execution.
• Experience using various social media platforms.
• Experience launching campaigns using landing pages, banners, email, etc.
• Experience monitoring and measuring campaign analytics.
• Experience with paid social media campaigns.
• Recruitment marketing experience an asset.
• Creative agency experience a plus.Company Description
Top companies trust Workhoppers