Find flexible jobs
Patient care representative- Highland Park, IL
- Rate TBD
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Customer service
- Duration P/T ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Assist patients in selecting the appropriate product for their needs. Responsible for being one of the product experts on duty at the store. One on one interaction with the patient from when they walk in the retail area until they check out with their purchase and exit the store. Compliance with applicable rules and regulations as implemented by the Department of Financial and Professional Responsibility (DFPR), and the Company.
• Responsible for completing any work assigned to them during their scheduled shift, as well as customer service, including:
o Correct cash handling and discount application;
o Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for patients;
o Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system; Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program’s electronic verification system ;
o Maintenance of hard copy files (when required);
o Assist in verifying order deliveries for accuracy; Security measures and safety compliance;
o Store organization and cleanliness;
o Managing the visitor log;Maintain open communication with the management team and other coworkers;
o Report employee issues or patient situations.
• Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities, maintenance, as well as patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints.
• Knowledge and consistent demonstration of excellent customer service skills.
• Knowledge and adherence to the policies, procedures and goals
• Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and the natural function of the endocannabinoid system in the human body.
• Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
• Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, data base management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
• Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
• Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent; College Degree preferred.
• Previous service or retail experience preferred;
• Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
For further details and to apply, please do so through link provided.
Top companies trust Workhoppers