Freelancers for Events Industry
- Rate TBD
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Sales & Marketing Party / Event planning, Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts
- We are looking for freelancers to join our call list for the Fall season.
Install/Strike furniture, custom art, drape/fabric, floral, tech and truck drivers(must have class C license).
Physical work and smart people with good attitudes needed.
Applicants need to be responsible, leadership skills a plus as is having a drivers license/car.
Want people familiar with freelancing, this work is part time on an as-needed basis, weekend and night availability necessary, some jobs come short notice.
Any and all skills may be useful: carpentry, welding, painting, building experience, previous events industry experience, tell us what you can do!
This is moving, lifting and pushing objects and setting up installations under a deadline to transform spaces into something beautiful for our clients.
Pay depends on you and what you bring to the job, you may start lower but if you are good it will increase and so will our expectations of you.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.