Find flexible jobs
Accounting Clerk / Bookkeeper
- Rate TBD
- Location Washington, DC United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Office admin/Administrative Assistant, Book keeping, Simply Accounting
- Duration P/T 25-32 h/w hours
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization Business
- Do you have experience in accounting and are looking for part time work?
Are you an organized, detail-oriented, team player?
Would you like an opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic environment?
The company is a leader in the Commercial and Industrial Electrical sales and service industry.
We are looking for someone like YOU to join our administrative back office team at our Washington, DC headquarters.
This is a developing part-time position, 25-32 hours per week, Monday through Friday with the potential to go full-time.
As a part of the Business Support Services Team, the Accounting Clerk will perform and assist in administrative and bookkeeping functions for the Company and provide general administrative support to the CFO.
Education and Experience :
Bachelor Degree or high school diploma plus commensurate experience
Basic accounting/bookkeeping experience required
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Typing and data entry experience
Attention to detail
Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Administrative/Reception duties to include phones, visitors, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, etc.
Perform routine accounting activities
Accounts payable and accounts receivable support
Special projects as assigned
Conveniently located next to the NoMa-Gallaudet Univ. Metro Station.
Top companies trust Workhoppers