Event Operator/Brand Ambassadors
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Sales & Marketing Party / Event planning, Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2016-11-14 Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
- We are in the event rental business. We provide interactive game rentals for company parties, picnics, non-profits, schools, universities and casino events. Equipment includes large inflatables (slides, obstacle courses, hockey, batting cages, etc), rock climbing walls, arcade games, mechanical bulls, sports games, casino tables, photo booths, green screen technology and many more!
OPERATORS: We are looking for event staff operators and drivers to work our corporate events. Candidates must be friendly, outgoing, and enjoy working with children, teens and adults. We are passionate about the work we do and the clients that we service.
DRIVERS: It is a bonus if you have experience driving a van, pick-up truck or cube van. Drivers with experience have the chance of an increased pay compensation. G Class Driver's license required with clean driving record. Training provided. Work is all over the GTA at event venues, hotels, banquet halls, offices, parks, etc.
Visit us on the web
• Should be physically fit, as some heavy lifting is required.
• Flexible schedule available including day, evening or weekend’s shifts (parties are always happening!)
The position includes loading/unloading trucks, delivery, set up and operating interactive games at events.
Contact Greg by email.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.