Community Manager - USA
- Location San Francisco, CA United States (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep, Social Media
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-01-13 Workhoppers Home San Francisco CA
- We are looking to expand our network in the USA and we are hiring Community Managers who are current university students based in the US, outgoing, social, fun, influential and ready to rock the world!!
1. Create a team of 20 Content Ambassadors who are American college students based in the US, already active in social media platforms and eager to learn a new app, good looking, video/blog/selfie lover, and popular in their friends circle.
2. Create a Whatsapp Group with them and include our app into the group. This Whatsapp group will be used to maintain a close relationship within the team, to brainstorm new headline topics, to solve any questions occurred, to motivate team members and to increase the team’s overall performance in an out of the App.
3. Work closely with the Content Manager on existing and newly added headline topics and launch the headlines on the App.
4. Manage and lead your team. Keep track of your team’s posts and likes. Make sure they are on top of their daily tasks which are;
- Post 15 sec selfie videos on headlines at least once per day.
- Like 25+ videos in a day.
- Invite all friends via Facebook with one tap button
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.