Detailed note taker needed for non-profit executive phone interviews
- Rate$25 per hour
- Location Boston, MA United States (From home)
- Type of project Administration Transcription
- Duration 10-15 hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-01-25 Workhoppers Home Boston MA
- We are conducting market research phone interviews with executives from non-profit organizations. We need someone to take extensive, detailed notes during the calls, organize and proof these notes after the call, and send them our way. The right person will be able to quickly understand what we need from the notes on these calls and will be able to do the job well with minimum additional direction. The right person is someone who intuitively understands people well and has a flexible schedule to be available when these calls are taking place.
Essentially the gig is this:
- Listening live to ten different 30-45 minute phone calls. Calls will be conducted between 8am - 6pm EST. The first calls are January, 26 and will be scheduled through late February
- Taking extensive, detailed notes during the call.
- Organizing these notes so that the salient points are clear. We DO NOT want just a full transcription of the conversation, but a formatted document of the detailed notes from the phone calls.
Let us know what you think we are looking for in this job and why you are the right person. We look forward to hearing from you!
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.