Find flexible jobs
Tech and Customer support rep Dallas
Arlington, TX United States
Dallas, TX United States
Fort Worth, TX United States
Plano, TX United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help, Administration, IT & Software Technical support, Forms preparation, Administrative Assistant, Customer service, SAP
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A
Arlington TXDallas TXFort Worth TXPlano TX
- Leading full-line supplier of healthcare products and services in the U.S with over 4,500 employees is hiring a customer and technical support representative in Texas.
Under general supervision, responds to customer inquiries related to company products and services via telephone, and assists with the tracking and reporting of Field Service activities, and all related data, to ensure conformance to Quality, Regulatory Compliance, and Corporate Compliance requirements. Performs other functions, as directed by supervisor.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
• Provides customer technical support for all of company's electronic instrumentation (as necessary 24 hour support).
• Assists with daily reconciliation of Field Service activities to SAP data entry.
• Assists with warranty status monitoring.
• Assists with obtaining on-site warranty renewals
• Prepares various, defined data/metrics reports, as directed
• Assists with the control of calibrated equipment
• Assists with the auditing of repair documentation for cGMP compliance
• Provides assistance to the Billing Clerk in times of peak activity
• Participates actively in Continuous Improvement activities
• Assist with Technical Training classes of proper repair and maintenance of company's Instrumentation.
• Read, analyze and troubleshoot, as well as, utilize schematics, drawings and wiring diagrams.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
• Knowledge of computer systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of advance troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to deal tactfully with customers to maintain an excellent level of customer service.
• Intermediate math skills and aptitude.
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
• Technical Degree or equivalent
• Customer service experience required.
• Minimum of three years of previous electronic component level experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, we promote best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Top companies trust Workhoppers