Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Human Resource
- Duration hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline urgent
- Area of Specialization N/A
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT FINDING THE RIGHT FIT?
Open Date: February 14, 2017
Position Status: Full-Time, Temporary (maternity leave, until May 2018)
Location: Mayfair Place, Calgary, AB
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Be a part of something bigger – join our team in improving people’s lives, one focused image and one caring, compassionate human touch at a time. Mayfair Diagnostics is a provider of medical imaging and related services in community clinics throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan. Through our collection of state-of-the-art clinics, we deliver diagnostic imaging excellence and high-quality services to enhance patient care in community clinics, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The successful candidate will join the People & Culture team as the champion for managing the end-to-end recruitment process. The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides support to hiring managers by evaluating their staffing needs through customer focused and proactive sourcing and recruiting services that reflect the culture of Mayfair and industry best practices.
• Promote Mayfair by sourcing, identifying, and maintaining prospective passive and active candidates for a variety of administrative and technical positions.
• Maintain recruiting requirements by interacting with senior leaders to understand the needs and business objectives. Act as a subject matter expert and advisor regarding recruitment process, candidate markets, and competitive intelligence for client groups; cultivating strong working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
• Full cycle recruitment for both internal and external opportunities - intake meetings, posting to general/niche job boards, sourcing, pre-qualify, interviewing, develop candidates and present offers.
• Maintain and build targeted talent pipelines for specific technical and/or business areas.
• Attract, develop and support a diverse community of employees who are engaged in their work, and motivated to perform at their full potential.
• Assist in the launch of an HRIS program with regards to all recruitment related set up, administration and maintenance.
• Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates about Mayfair and positions.
• Manage the use of recruitment agencies under the guidance of the VP, People & Culture.
• Ensure a positive candidate and hiring group experience throughout the recruitment process in line with the organization’s recruitment brand and values.
Onboarding and Orientation of New Employees
• Manage and maintain the entire Mayfair new hire onboarding program including completion of new hire set up in coordination with several key stakeholders.
• Assist in developing and coordinating training plans for all new hires.
• Deliver monthly New Hire Orientation presentation for all new and returning employees and manage event in its entirety.
Conferences and Career Fairs
• Attend conferences and career fairs.
• Coordinate and present at colleges to increase awareness of the company.
• Maintain working relationships with colleges to aid in recruiting.
• Organize travel arrangements (booking flights, accommodations) for company representatives.
• Organize lunch and learn functions and evening receptions for prospective students and candidates.
Community Investment and Employee Engagement
• Maintain, promote and execute current Community Investment strategy.
• Work with clinic teams, marketing and operations to define objectives, administer and maintain budgets and approvals for all Community Investment initiatives.
• Contribute to Employee Engagement strategies developed alongside the People & Culture Department.
• Completion of post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably with an emphasis in Human Resources.
• Recognized Human Resources designation from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of recruitment experience with a deep understanding of full cycle recruitment, preferably within a combination of technical and corporate settings.
• Preference will be given to applicants who have previous experience recruiting in the health care industry or for technical skilled positions.
• Experience with the implementation and use of an HRIS or ATS system required.
• Proven ability to comprehend hiring manager’s expectation and technical job requirements; source for and communicate these expectations to prospective applicants; ensure proposed candidates meet the Mayfair standard and hold the necessary requirements and/or technical background needed to effectively perform the job.
• Excellent computer skills in various computer applications such as Microsoft Office suite, ATS and HRIS systems.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; confident and able to conduct presentations to a senior level audience.
• Well established relationship management skills, a positive and passionate personality, with the natural ability to communicate with people.
• Good common sense and excellent judgment with a broad view and the ability to think in context to support comprehensive solutions to Human resources challenges.
• Knowledge of Employment Law and human resources practices and procedures with the ability to read, understand and interpret them.
• Outgoing, energetic and dynamic individual who is self-motivated.
• Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment supporting a high-volume of varied recruitment assignments.
• Some travel through Canada will be required.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.