Managing Editor, Medical Communications
- Rate TBD
- Location Mumbai India (On-site)
- Type of project Writing/Translation, Health Editing, Medical doctor
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Deadline May 19, 2017
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Opportunity for Canadian/Indian seeking to relocate to India.
Medical writing services to multinational pharmaceutical, clinical research organizations, and researchers worldwide. We work with clinicians and researchers to help them communicate their science to the world. We are currently looking to add to our team of medical writers, experienced researchers, preferably post docs looking to work in non-lab setting, aspire to be part of a world-class delivery team, and work in an exciting, fast-paced global environment.
Medical Editors use their understanding of the subject matter, the medical industry, and publication norms to convert complex scientific content into error-free, publication-ready documents that are both scientifically and linguistically accurate.
As the Managing Editor of the Medical Communications team you will:
• Manage resourcing and training requirements
• Manage a team of editors (in-house and freelance) and supervise projects assigned to them
• Plan and delegate tasks in keeping with writer/client requirements and delivery deadlines
• Review and provide editorial input on documents of high strategic value
• Manage resourcing and training requirements • Contribute to proposal/pitch activity when required.
• Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members, as appropriate
• Develop and maintain necessary templates, formats, and style guides to ensure that documents generated meet client requirements
You fit the bill if you have:
• MBBS/MD or Masters/PhD in the Life Sciences with knowledge of clinical research
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Strong client satisfaction and quality focus
• Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment • Strong time and project management skills
• Prior team management experience
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai, India
Selection Process: Screening test, followed by one round of tests and 2 rounds of interview.
To apply, follow the link to take a 10 question multiple-choice test
For more details, you can call Siddharth Dikhale at +or write to him.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.