On-Site Private Events Coordinator (Part-Time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Administration, Sales & Marketing Party / Event planning, Customer service, Public relations
- Duration part time months
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A
- We are seeking a part-time (20 hours or less);On-Site Private Events Coordinator for the 2017 season.
We are dedicated to providing each guest with quality services and exceeding client expectations while standing behind the company brand.
Work directly with Private Events Coordinator on details of each event.
Primary contact for the client and boat crew the day of and during the event.
Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
Manage and resolve any issues that may arise during the event
Assist with managing on-site set up and clean up for events as necessary.
Complete a written event report at the close of each event.
Propose new ideas to improve the event planning process.
Required to attend department meetings.
Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking.
Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
Experience coordinating events preferred.
Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work evenings and weekends, including holidays.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check prior to an offer of employment.
We are is a drug-free workplace.
All employees are enrolled in a random drug testing program.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.