Find flexible jobs
Municipal Political Campaign Volunteer
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Volunteering Volunteering
- Duration Part-time months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience None
- Area of Specialization Liberal arts and humanities
- We are actively looking for eager young individuals that are interested in gaining experience in a political campaign.
We offer the opportunity to get involved in the political landscape at the municipal level. Our ultimate goal is to get the assistance and contributions of passionate and driven individuals with an interest in politics that are ready to contribute to a hard-fought political campaign.
Although the position is not remunerated we are certain that it will provide valuable volunteer experience which is seen as a tremendous asset to admissions committees and future employers.
We are looking for passionate and outgoing individuals with the following attributes and experience:
1) Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills (Ability to communicate clearly in French and English)
2) Post-Secondary Education (Having completed or currently pursuing either a CEGEP or University Degree)
3) Customer Service Skills
4) Flexible Schedule
5) Self-Motivated & Driven
*** Note that the following attributes are not necessary but preferred:
1) Background in Political Science OR Interest in Politics
2) Resident of Laval
Top companies trust Workhoppers