Sales Lead Generation Specialist
- Rate$TBD per hour
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation
- Duration 6 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-08-08 Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
- Job Description
Seeking a dynamic individual to join our team on a contract basis as a Sales Lead Generation Specialist.
In this role you will be responsible for outbound calling to generate and qualify new sales leads. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, able to identify and develop new business prospects via telephone prospecting using existing prospect lists and from sources such as inbound marketing leads, as well as discovery and individual research. An outgoing personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential! For those interested, the potential to move up to a Sales position is also there.
• Positive, highly motivated individual who enjoys B2B calling and prospecting.
• Develop new business via telephone, email and social media to introduce our solutions/services
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to qualify potential prospects.
• Build relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up calls in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Develop and grow the leads pipeline to consistently meet quarterly goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Previous experience with prospecting, cold-calling and business development a must
• Experience with outbound calls as well as social media business development
• Previous IT industry experience promoting solutions & services
• 2-5 years’ experience in B2B outbound calling
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet & exceed quota
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
• Experience in Lead Generation field preferred
• Education in Business, Communications
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.