Find flexible jobs
Aftercare Chinese Teacher for Children
Washington, DC United States (On-site)
- Type of project Writing/Translation, Specialized Trade help Translation: Chinese, Education/teaching
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A
- The company is seeking to fill the following positions:
- Aftercare Chinese Teacher for Children
- Monday - Thursday 3:45 - 6 pm
We are an after-school program with a variety of classes for children from 4 to 10 years old. Our program also includes aftercare activities like arts and crafts, playground time, language classes, dance classes, etc.
This is a very pleasant working environment with many teaching resources available to teachers.
The requirements for applying to this position are:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
-Some experience working with children or genuine interest in learning how to work in a school setting
- Associate degree or equivalent
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Ability to prepare level appropriate lesson plans and activities and to work independently
- Must be a native speaker or near native Chinese speaker
- Ability to follow a curriculum
- Able to accept guidance and supervision from supervisor and administrative staff
- Legal US work authorization
- Good references from previous employers
- Available to teach until June 2018
After receiving a resume, we will contact the candidates for an interview. Competitive rates.
This is a part-time job.
On your message, please indicate what schedule you are interested.
Top companies trust Workhoppers