Social Media Expert
- Rate$TBD per hour
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Social Media
- Duration 12hrs/month ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization None 2017-11-15 Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ON
- Are you a Social Media Specialist who can help us achieve our marketing goals?
We are seeking someone who lives within 2 hours drive of Collingwood, Ontario, Canada (i.e. The Greater Toronto Area) as there are local meetings and events you will be required to attend, from time to time. Besides this, the work is virtual - you work at your own location.
* Research, draft, edit, post and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
* Select content created by Irina and turn it into Social Media posts
* Monitor and engage with audience in a timely manner
* Build & manage network
* Measure & analyze engagement and metrics reporting
* Keep social media profiles up to date
* Create and manage Facebook Ad campaigns (intermediate or expert knowledge)
* Maintain social media calendar
* Publish videos on Facebook
* Post our blog articles, events, pictures etc on LinkedIn
* Share and promote content with Irina’s radio show
* Implement keyword priorities into content marketing
* Create social media memes
This role requires approximately 12 hrs per month ongoing
IDEAL PERSON FOR THE ROLE
* Lives within 2 hours drive of Collingwood, Ontario, Canada (i.e.The Greater Toronto Area) as there will be meeting and events to attend from time to time
* Loves people
* Strong oral and written communication skills in English
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Good work ethic and very reliable
* Dedication to creating excellent results
* Analytical and organized with attention to detail
* Enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
* High level of professionalism and confidentiality
* Loves being a part of a team and works independently
* Confident, strategic thinker
* Able to stay on schedule to meet deadlines and follow plans as agreed
* A problem solver and suggests improvements as needed
* Able to meet between 10 am and 6pm Eastern time, by live voice chat, as needed
Experience & Training:
* Proven success as a Social Media Manager, Social Media Assistant or similar role
* Hands on experience in content management
* Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
* Knowledge of online marketing channels
* Excellent content copywriting skills
* Up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
* Expert knowledge of how to integrate SEO keywords in content
* Intermediate to expert skills in MS Office, DropBox, Skype, Canva or other graphic software
NICE TO HAVE (not required)
* Expert knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
* Very good graphic design skills (in addition to creating memes)
*Experience with a project management system (you can learn our Teamwork system on the job)
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Please answer the screening questions below. Make the first line of your application be the answer to “What is 5 +8?”
1. Tell us about your favorite client and how you have grown their business. Please don’t share confidential information, we are interested in the overall story of how you helped them grow their social media presence from. What did their audience look like in the beginning and what does it look like now because you helped them?
2. What are the Top 3 things about you that make you a great fit for this position?
3. How does your personality fit the requirements for this position?
4. What do you love about the work you do and why?
We will be contacting only candidates who are shortlisted and they will be given a paid Trial Project. Also, a final step in the hiring process is personal reference checks with former supervisors as well as others we may choose. For more information on us you can search for Entrepreneur Enlightenment Academy. Thanks for your interest in working with us!
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.