- Location Denver, CO United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Trade help Administrative Assistant, Customer service, Real Estate, Simply Accounting
- Duration Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization Business 2017-09-23 Workhoppers Home Denver CO
- We are looking to hire an part-time Office Manager to join our team!
You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of our Condominiums, a self-managed HOA. Office Hours are 2 pm - 6 pm, Monday - Friday.
- General Administrative duties - phone, accepting packages, filing, copying, mailing and greeting visitors
- Provide administrative assistance to Maintenance Team and Board of Directors,
- Preparing Board meeting materials and take meeting minutes,
- Process invoices and receivables including light general accounting
- Manage vendors and work with maintenance. Track contracts and agreements,
- Edit and Manage HOA website. Send mass email announcements to the community
- Manage & track grievances and violations including sending letters and following up.
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Able to work independently and take direction well,
- A people-person who can interact with the residents well, but is also firm and diplomatic when necessary,
- Technologically comfortable with a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 10 programs.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Willing to stay past office hours on occasion to take meeting minutes.
We are looking for someone who can learn these tasks quickly and is willing to work this position long-term.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.