Project Coordinator(Part-time, Remote)
- Rate$15 per hour
Ottawa, ON Canada
Montreal, QC Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Vancouver, BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Administrative Assistant, Editing
- Duration Part-time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-10-19 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONMontreal QCToronto ONVancouver BC
- Toronto’s premier academic essay writing service, is currently seeking a part-time Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to work from home in this remote position while receiving a competitive wage of $15/hour to start. Candidate can work from home but must live in Canada to apply.
The Project Manager’s main responsibilities include:
• Reviewing orders sent to us by our sales team and corresponding with sales as needed for additional material/clarification
• Composing project offers and sending these offers to our team of writers
• Managing correspondence with writers and addressing inquiries from writers, including project-related questions and concerns
• Updating our company spreadsheet to ensure that all project information is accurate and current
• Communicating in a polite and professional manner with other staff, including managers from other departments
• Ensuring that a high volume of written work, including revisions where needed, is completed by specific and time-sensitive deadlines
As a remote position, a reliable Internet connection and dedicated home workspace are essential. The ideal candidates will also have wide availability, including days, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends.
Additional qualifications for Project Manager include:
• Native proficiency in English
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any subject
• Exceptional communication, decision-making, leadership, organizational, time-management, and critical-thinking skills
• Professional proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Proficiency in a variety of academic writing formats (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago) is preferred
• Previous writing, editing, and/or management experience is an asset
We invite all candidates interested in the Project Management position to submit a tailored cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their time and attention; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.