Technical Writer - Scientific Method
Montreal, QC Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Vancouver, BC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help, Writing/Translation, Health Engineering, Technical Writer, Sciences research
- Duration 20h/month ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-10-20 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCToronto ONVancouver BC
- SR&ED consulting firm headquartered in Toronto is seeking a technical writer who is comfortable writing reports based on the Scientific Method. This is a remote job so candidate can work from home but must live in Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Engineering or Science, with a strong mastery of written English. The job involves taking transcripts of interviews and converting them into technical summaries of work that was done. Remarkable written and communication skills are essential.
- work from home
- flexible hours (as long as you meet deadlines)
- full training provided
- excellent resume experience
- option to increase hours or move to full time based on performance
- small, friendly company
- excellent English writing and communication skills
- thorough understanding of the Scientific Method
- ability to thoroughly understand technical concepts and write technical reports
- ability to commit to minimum of 20 hours (per month) to start
- Canadian resident only
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.