Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Remote)
- Rate$15 USD per hour
Ottawa, ON Canada
Montreal, QC Canada
Quebec City, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Longueuil/South Shore,QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project General support, Administration, Sales & Marketing Telemarketing, Customer service, Sales and lead generation
- Duration Part-time 10-15hrs/wk ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-10-20 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONMontreal QCQuebec City QCLaval/North Shore QCLongueuil/South ShoreQC
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible for retention calls from customers, service and machine sales follow ups in both French and English.
- Demonstrate an attitude for exceptional customer service
- Inform and retain customers
- Assist with customer service calls and contact customers about their experiences
- Document customer calls accurately
- Update and maintain contact and account information within CRM system.
- Professional working proficiency in English and native-level proficiency in French.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment with the drive to exceed project goals, while contributing to a successful team environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and proficient computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and resources effectively.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience within CRM software is preferred.
- Paid training and flexible hours working from home with a US-based company on behalf of a Canadian company.
- We work together to match our needs with yours.
- One week you could work 10 hours, the next you could work 15, depending on clients and call volume.
- Job Length: Ongoing
- Job Number: Multiple Openings
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.