Quality Assurance Editor (remote)
- Rate$TBD per hour
Ottawa, ON Canada
Montreal, QC Canada
Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Writing/Translation Copywriting, Proofreading, Editing, Blogging/writing, Technical Writer
- Duration Part-time, Casual ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-10-26 Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONMontreal QCToronto ON
- Toronto’s premier academic essay writing service, is currently seeking a part-time/casual Quality Assurance Editor. The successful candidate will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to work from home in this remote position.
The Quality Assurance Editor’s main responsibilities include:
• Reviewing the written work submitted by our team of academic writers and making corrections to spelling, formatting, sentence structure, punctuation, vocabulary, referencing, citations, and all other features of academic writing
• Confirming that all written work conforms to the standards and specifications outlined by our clients
• Communicating in a polite and professional manner with the Quality Control Managers
• Ensuring that written work is completed by specific and time-sensitive deadlines
As a remote position, a reliable Internet connection and dedicated home workspace are essential. The ideal candidates will also have wide availability, including days, afternoons, evenings, nights and weekends.
This is a position with widely varying volumes of work (e.g., summers tend to be slower, while late fall and spring tend to be busy), and applicants should be aware of this when applying.
Additional qualifications include:
• Native proficiency in English
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any subject
• Exceptional communication, organizational, time-management, and critical-thinking skills
• Professional proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Proficiency in a variety of academic writing formats (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago) is preferred
• Previous editing and/or proofreading experience is preferred (but not required)
We invite all interested candidates to submit a tailored cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their time and attention; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.