Find flexible jobs
Customer Service Representative (Bilingual Spanish/English)
Austin, TX United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Translation: Spanish, Translation: English, Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Our Customer Service Representative creates and generates a rewarding and unique customer service experience.
At our company, Customer Service Representatives are passionate about listening, helping, and connecting with people.
As a key member of our team, you will make the mission of us come to life by educating our customers about our responsible affordable loans, and the benefits of establishing credit through our loans.
You are goal oriented and results driven while always exhibiting the Oportun brand.
If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential, but also want to make an impact on your community, join our team.
HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Be a brand ambassador for us by welcoming customers with a warm greeting and providing quality customer service
- Every interaction is an opportunity to build trust – Listen, educate, and offer a
- financial solution
- You seamlessly process all transactions, while following company policies & procedures and protecting our customer’s information
- Help increase your team’s success and location’s profitability through customer relationships, community involvement, and sales generation
- Increase outreach and awareness by building partnerships and continuous distribution of flyers at local businesses, such as: stores, nonprofit organizations, churches, schools, and attend community events
- Work as a team to meet and exceed daily goals in our lending activities
- Be a role model by living the company’s Core Values: Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment
WHAT KEY REQUIREMENTS ARE NEEDED?
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Required)
- Passion and interest for sales and customer satisfaction is essential for your success
- Strong communication and listening skills with a high degree to professionalism and ability to interact effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Using appropriate sales strategies to achieve your sales goals
- Utilizes good decision making to take initiative to resolve company’s customer concerns and making their experience unforgettably positive
- Comfortable with initiating conversations and following up with customers in-person and over the phone
- Have a positive attitude. Be a goal setter and achiever. Team player.
- Detail oriented, accurate, and responsible
- Need to be flexible for scheduling (Stores are open 7 days a week typically between 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer proficiency and systems knowledge
AS A VALUABLE MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Competitive pay with sales incentives
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- Opportunities to positively affect your community
- Paid Training
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
Top companies trust Workhoppers