Supply Chain/Inventory Coordinator
- Rate$15 to $20 per hour
- Location Chicago, Il United States (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Administration Warehouse/Shipping, Logistics
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2017-11-27 Workhoppers Home Chicago Il
- Small, fast paced, casual Elk Grove office seeks an hourly part-time employee with experience in warehouse and office duties.
This position has a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to maintaining inventory, filling customer orders, packing, labeling and generating invoice.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
The applicant must be self-motivated, detail orientated and willing to take on additional responsibilities.
*Pulling, packing, and shipping daily orders
*Receiving incoming shipments, matching RMA paperwork and entering inventory into stock
*Emailing quotes, invoices and tracking numbers
*Entering customer's orders & generating invoices
*Creating shipping labels (UPS, FedEx and DHL)
*Updating Reports / Filing
Fedex/UPS domestic and international shipping experience
Inventory, receiving, and warehouse experience
Front office experience (phone/filing/working with customers)
Entering/processing customer's orders
Knowledge of MS office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Strong verbal and written skill
On occasion the ability to lift 35 lbs. packages
Attention to detail
Good Health Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.