- Location San Diego, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Administration, Writing/Translation Data entry, Call center, Customer service, Translation: Spanish, Translation: English
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-12-03 Workhoppers Home San Diego CA
- The company is currently seeking full-time and part-time Intake Specialist to provide topnotch customer service to our valued clients.
The objective of the Intake Specialist position is to support a high volume intake department by answering phone calls, fulfilling a wide range of client service requests, supporting concierge requests, providing administrative support, and participating in other projects as needed.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Answer calls in a high volume intake department in a timely manner and follow the proper prescribed greeting for all clients while exercising a high degree of good judgment to ensure a callers needs are met.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and company information both internally and externally.
- Respond to clients’ requests for information by telephone, text, chat and email
- Create and maintain strong customer service relationships
- Assist with special projects and other departmental responsibilities as assigned.
- Retain schedule flexibility with 24/7 operation that may change from time to time.
- Two plus years of spectacular customer service experience required (mental health or healthcare is a plus)
- Ability to communicate effectively, resolve client issues, and build positive relationships
- Ability to work with clients’ emotional and personal information in a confidential and discreet manner
- Professional phone etiquette, sensitivity and tact
- High level of attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Ability to wear many hats and multi-task without losing sight of accuracy and quality
- Team player attributes, including communication, innovation, and customer focus.
- Able to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without direct supervision.
- Excellent (fast & accurate) alpha-numeric keyboard skills (typing – 30wpm)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to use a variety of electronic information processing tools and multiple software programs.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.