Find flexible jobs
Part Time Cook
Dallas, TX United States (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help Cook/Chef/Baker
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Multinational toy manufacturing company founded in 1945 is looking for a Part-time Cook who wants to work in a positive team environment.
What we have to offer:
-Competitive hourly rate
-Flexible schedule with no late nights
-Generous discounts on our Brands
What we are looking for someone who:
-Can work a flexible schedule including nights (but not late), weekends and holidays.
-Is experienced in the restaurant industry and can multi-task, follow recipes, and cares about the details of food preparation.
-Is certified in local food preparation safety and sanitation standards.
-Can perform diverse physical tasks, including constant standing and walking, heavy lifting (30-50 lbs), etc.
The company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Top companies trust Workhoppers