Recruiter Part-time (Remote)
- Rate$18-22 per hour
Regina, SK Canada
Ottawa, ON Canada
Montreal, QC Canada
Calgary, AB Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Vancouver, BC Canada
Winnipeg, MB Canada
Fredericton, NB Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration Human Resource
- Duration Approx 20 hours/week ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2017-12-03 Workhoppers Home Regina SKOttawa ONMontreal QCCalgary ABToronto ONVancouver BCWinnipeg MBFredericton NB
- Canadian writing and editing company (head office in Toronto) is seeking an experienced part-time HR Recruiter. The successful candidate will enjoy the flexibility to work remotely, from home.
The Recruiter’s main responsibilities include:
• Determining recruiting requirements by reviewing organization needs and corresponding with management to establish recruitment strategies
• Actively generating leads and completing outreach to achieve a maximum number of high-quality hires
• Communicating with vendors to establish budgets and resource allocation
• Attracting candidates by utilizing job sites and placing job advertisements
• Proven experience with active recruiting (minimum of 2 year); proven HR experience (minimum of 2 year)
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any subject; HR certification/background strongly preferred
• Ability to correspond professionally with management as needed to discuss hiring strategies
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Exceptional communication, decision-making, leadership, organizational, time-management, and critical-thinking skills
• Professional proficiency in an online environment and good working knowledge of online recruitment tactics, job sites, and general computer functions (including Microsoft Word/Excel)
As a remote position, a reliable Internet connection and dedicated home work space are essential.
Hourly rate TBD and dependent on experience.
The Workhoppers team is screening applications and conducting interviews on behalf of their client. We invite all candidates interested in the Recruiter position to submit a tailored cover letter and resume to email below. We thank all applicants for their time and attention; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.