Find flexible jobs
Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Trade help, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Waiter / waitress / barista / bartender, Brand Ambassador/Promotional Event Rep
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience
- Area of Specialization N/A
Los Angeles CA
- Do you lead by example and have a Life is Awesome mindset?
Does nurturing your daily life and the daily life of others excite you?
At our company, we serve the active and health-conscious community of Southern and Northern California with resources for optimum wellness.
Our health bar serves only the finest organic, and nutrient rich drinks, foods, and vitamin supplements available. If you believe you’re a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Current Opening: Team Members Position
Location: Mid- City (Los Angeles)
Employees are responsible for learning our product, preparing drinks, operating a cash register, cleaning, restocking, selling our supplements, and representing our brand like a pro!
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
· Have a background (or personal interest in) health, fitness, and or wellness.
· Work well under pressure / ability to thrive during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to Earthbar standards.
· Prepare the store for the day, managing inventory, and maintaining the overall look of the store.
· Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers; responds to customer needs in a timely manner.
· Follows Earthbar operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all members during each shift.
· Provides quality beverages consistently by adhering to all recipes.
· Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
· Maintains regular and punctual attendance
· Ability to move and or lift up to 50lbs.
· Ability to quickly learn new procedures, processes, and product knowledge
· 1-2 years of experience in food/beverage environments making smoothies, and/or specialty beverages, or experience in retail and hospitality
· Barista, Nutrition, and Culinary education experience a plus!
· Must have (or obtain) a California Food Handlers License (i.e., ServSafe) prior to employment
· Part-time/ Full-time
· Hours vary Monday-Sunday, early morning to evening shifts
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Top companies trust Workhoppers