Interior Design Specialist, Client Services
- Location San Francisco, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Interior designer
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization N/A 2017-12-07 Workhoppers Home San Francisco CA
- The company is seeking an interior design enthusiast with a passion for building relationships to join our Design Services team.
This position will include working with our freelance interior designers and our clients to ensure that our design experience is fun, collaborative, and creative.
Responsibilities will include supporting designers to deliver beautiful online interior designs, managing clients relationships, and resolving design issues. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of current interior design trends and comprehensive knowledge of industry standards as well as positive customer service skills. If you are a solution oriented person who loves to talk to people about design- please apply!
- Work in office M-F
- Tech savvy, Mac proficient
- High attention to detail
- Strong eye for quality design and styling
- Solution oriented
- Energetic and lively demeanor
- College degree required, interior design degrees preferred (Senior year of design school acceptable)
- Working Photoshop knowledge required
- Experience in interior design, home staging, or visual merchandising required
- Passionate about design and knowledgable about current trends and familiar with current retailers
- Works well with others and independently
- Self-starter who needs little direction
Please apply with a resume, cover letter, and link to your below social media profiles: -instagram-pinterest-website (if applicable)
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.