- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, IT & Software Digital Marketing, Ecommerce
- Duration part time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business 2017-12-07 Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
- The company is a rapidly growing furniture company that imports furniture from all over the world.
Right now we mainly import from China.
We have a warehouse/showroom in Vernon, CA, the industrial hub of Los Angeles.
This is a great opportunity to learn about many different business sectors.
We are looking for someone who has past experience with Excel and can upload and editing listings in bulk on e-commerce sites using excel and CSV files.
Help manage our online accounts that we drop ship for.
Has experience working with Wayfair, amazon, Houzz, and other online sties.
We need someone to manage these accounts and grow sales.
We also need someone who can help with marketing.
Your job will also consist of taking orders for clients in the showroom and pulling them from the warehouse.
If you have had previous experience working in the furniture business please contact us for opportunities.
We are looking to hire someone eager who is interested in assisting with all facets of the business from import/export, wholesaling, warehouse management, furniture design, marketing, public relations, sales on ecommerce sites, and more.
We need someone who is willing to be proactive and take this company to the next level.
You need to be willing help grow our sales by contacting companies that should carry our products you also need to help post adds online and also assist with other office tasks. (no this does not mean getting coffee)
- Create posts on Ebay, amazon, craigslist and other e-commerce sites.
- Create a mailing list campaign
- Add stores to our mailing list/research for buyers names & contact info
- Send submissions to department stores
- Update website with stores/wholesale info
- Tailor catalogs for buyers
- Trade show preparation, sit in on meetings, organize show room kit
- Execute Social Media Campaigns using Twitter & Facebook, increase traffic & interactions within all social mediums - Brainstorming and drafting articles for the e-newsletter & blog - Researching publicity opportunities and tracking the efforts of competitors - Coordinating with PR agency on press releases, cross-promotions, sampling & more - Attend trade shows
- Brainstorming and drafting articles for the e-newsletter & blog
- Researching publicity opportunities and tracking the efforts of competitors
- Coordinating with PR agency on press releases, cross-promotions, sampling & more
- Attend trade shows- graphic design
- Emailing with manufactures around the world
- Currently pursuing or already completed a Bachelor's Degree in communications, business, marketing, advertising, fashion or a related field.
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel, Word , Photoshop
- Organization with a high attention to detail and communication skills are a must
- Ability to prioritize duties and be proactive
- A positive attitude to assist in all areas of wholesale.
- An interest in design and architecture experiences is a plus
- Experience in photography is a plus
- Experience with website optimization and coding is a big plus
- Experience in tech is plus
This Opportunity is a part-time to full time position with flexible scheduling; must be committed to deadlines and able to work independently as well as run errands & attend meetings in Los Angeles.
Food/travel reimbursements & incentives offered.
Permanent position maybe available.
You will have the chance to gain hands-on experience and interact with many different areas of the day to day business. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the import and furniture industry in a start up environment.
***This must be something you believe in as well.
You will experience a start up furniture company with few employees grow into an astonishing operation and we are here to do it together as a team! We need proactive people that will innovate! So let us know if you have what it takes to be part of the team!!!
To apply, e-mail or upload a paragraph explaining your qualifications and interest in this internship and your resume attached as a Word document or PDF.
KrafTeriors is a rapidly growing furniture company that imports furniture from all over the world. Right now we mainly import from China. We have a warehouse/showroom in Vernon, CA, the industrial hub of Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity to learn about many different business sectors. We do many trade shows, work with a lot interior designers, home stagers and sell on online outlets.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.