- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media 3D Modeling/AutoCad
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Architecture 2018-02-10 Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
- The company is expanding their design team and is seeking a full time CAD Designer.
Under the supervision of our Senior Designer and the principles, this role will play a key part in the execution of exciting restaurant, hospitality and foodservice design projects.
Strong technical CAD skills combined with foodservice (restaurant, hotel, cafe) design experience along with space planning and operational design experience will be the best fit.
· AutoCAD layout design work - including 2D plan view layout of commercial kitchen spaces
- AutoCAD shop drawings - including assistance with sheet-metal fabrication drawings + approval documentation
- Equipment specification, including equipment schedules and legends with plumbing + electrical information populated for project management + construction needs
- Estimating templates, creating a complimentary estimate template as design package is assembled and approved. Assisting with sales team on details relevant to complete pricing
The successful candidate will have the following experience + qualifications:
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Architectural, ID or foodservice design experience
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, and interpersonal.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated and driven
- Passionate about functional design, food/cooking, fabrication or all three.
Compensation will be based on experience and will include benefits, fitness+health programs.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.