Social Media Manager - Contract
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (Anywhere)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Social Media
- Duration Contract ongoing
- Education required Less than high school
- Years of experience
- Less than 2 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism 2018-02-12 Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
- Social media manager. Flexible hours. Contract. Possibility to work from home with occasional meetings at office in Vancouver.
As lead for Social Media, your role will be helping build relationships in both Youth and Employer communities through Social Media.
The skill and ability to be interactive on Social Media to create activity which translates into website visits and measurable business outcomes.
All the pieces are in place from our start up in 2017. The business processes and technical systems, along with all the Social Media accounts set up with some early introductions having been already done.
We are looking for your creative genius to leverage what we have put in place and need the Social Media Manager to have the same passion about helping a huge problem across the country, which is high Youth Unemployment.
Ideally, we would like to find an individual who has some level of experience with Social Media in a corporate start up environment. Experience with Social Media with some measure and connection between strategy, activity and results should be demonstrated. Examples and references of Social Media projects will be needed from the successful Contractor.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.