Rebar Detailer/Civil Engineering
- Rate$25 to $28 per hour
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Trade help Engineering
- Duration 6 months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Engineering 2018-02-19 Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
- Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Rebar Detailer, the candidate will develop detailed drawings for the fabrication and placing of reinforcing steel required in reinforced concrete structural elements, following the given structural and architectural designs of commercial or residential buildings.
- Prepare detailed drawings for fabrication and placing of reinforcing steel, as directed.
Work to be done individually and as a team, under the supervision and guidance of the Senior Detailer.
- Follow work schedules given on a weekly basis, ensuring that deadlines are met.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Civil Engineering Diploma or Degree
- Min. 3 years of field and/or design experience in reinforced concrete structures
- Field experience in rebar inspection to be considered an asset
- Proficiency in reading structural and architectural documents (Specifications and drawings)
- Ability to visualize structural elements
- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Experience with RebarCad to be considered an asset
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented
- Work well under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER: 6 month contract position, with the option of becoming a permanent position with full benefits for the right candidate after that period
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.