Social Media & Marketing Specialist
Montreal, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Longueuil/South Shore,QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing SEO/SEM, Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing, Social Media
- Duration FT ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- more than 5
- Area of Specialization N/A 2018-02-21 Workhoppers Home Montreal QCLaval/North Shore QCLongueuil/South ShoreQC
- We are looking for a driven Social Media and marketing Specialist to attract and build our brands image
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing our website.
- Product development – working with Chinese manufacturing to enhance our existing products.
- Design all labels/ boxes marketing image of the product .
- Serve as the editor-in-chief by coordinating and develop, copy edit, and optimize content for its appropriate placement.
- Digital/social media campaigns
- Design and integrate responsive emails, newsletters, web banners, landing pages and other digital marketing collateral from A to Z
- Work with PR to identify and engage influencers to generate publicity and increase awareness and buzz via social media
- Email campaigns
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing techniques
- Managing the marketing budget
- Create cohesive strategy and execution – including content strategy for Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram (and other relevant platforms)
- Architect and designer outreach
- Shape global social media strategy to reflect and modernize brand DNA, deliver relevant, cohesive brand messaging to the consumer, and increase sales traffic
- Develop global digital media guidelines
- Direct mail advertisements
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills graphic design experience
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Professional in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Related.
This is a Full time job
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.