Social Media Manager
- Location Los Angeles, CA United States (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Designing & Media SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Social Media
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience
- 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism 2018-03-21 Workhoppers Home Los Angeles CA
- Digital Marketing Manager and Facebook Specialist Freelance -Local Applicants Only
Compensation: TBD, Based on experience, skills and qualifications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Detailed and widespread knowledge of publishing and advertising on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other relevant platforms.
- Digital advertising experience focused on targeting niche audiences, quality conversions, and consistent follower growth.
- Creatively approach marketing with new ideas and concepts for social media content, and how to expand social media presence.
- Source and share relevant content while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations.
- Regularly share feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring with the Founder and rest of team.
- Creating and laying out email marketing campaigns on MailChimp.
- Basic analytics and metrics tracking using Google Analytics and Mailchimp Reports.
- Content updates to company website and creates online forms and landing pages for product campaigns.
- Identify and report on organic traffic, paid traffic, new users, CTR, CPC, and URL performance.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Write short articles, social media postings, and light proofreading for marketing campaigns.
- Strategic implementation of all aspects of internet marketing campaigns.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with our internal the founder and rest of team.
- Support day-to-day Facebook ad operations including everything from creation and flawless execution of new large-scale ads, monitoring budget, optimizing campaigns, and tracking key performance metrics.
- Assist in the growth of new marketing channels and reaching social media influencers.
- Create and maintain an effective Marketing Calendar.
This is ideally 6 months ahead in its planning and coordination of Sales Promotions and Marketing Programs.
- Assist in company marketing / sales plan including customer research, competitive analysis and target markets.
Please note this is the requirement to meet every day in Los Angeles downtown for 3-4 hours and work together with the founder.
KEY MEASURABLE: Grow and increase engagement & followers/fans with daily posts on social media, Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels.
Qualifications and Skills: You must have the following skills. Each skill will be tested prior to hiring.
- Previous experience managing Facebook Business pages.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Knowledge of basic photo and video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut)
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and tracking programs.
- Proficient working in analytics/research platforms: Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and prior local SEO experience.
- Experience and knowledge of yoga and/or wellness.
- Experience with WordPress blog and Squarespace
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency with MailChimp and Facebook Analytics.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and graphic design, ad creation, and video editing.
- Must have Photoshop skills & Illustrator knowledge.
- Must be self-starter, always finding ways to add value to the team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Media, Journalism, Business, Advertising or related analytics fields is preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 2-year interactive digital marketing experience
- Personally and/or professionally active on major platforms in the social media space
- Previous experience at a Startup company and event planning is a plus
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.