Flexible, part-time professional on-line teaching opportunity.
Forbes #1 rated remote work company for 2018 is hiring Canadians.
The world leader in online English education for kids 12 and under.
BA degree or higher.
Teaching experience of 1 or more years. This can include educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring or alternative education.
While an asset, there is no requirement for teaching certificate, TESOL, TEFL or ESL experience. All classes and business communication is done in English.
Must be eligible to work in Canada or the US.
Contract type: Independent contractor
Start date: Immediately
Peak times: The following hours tend to be students’ most requested time periods:
- Monday-Sunday 6-10am EST
- Saturday-Sunday 9pm-10am EST
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 to $22.00 USD /hour
The classes: 25-minute full immersion English language, 1-on-1 classes
- The pay: Depends on your experience, but averages around $9.5 per 25minute class, i.e. $19/hour
The Curriculum: Designed by our in-house curriculum team.
- Time of day: You choose your schedule from available class slots; peak student demand hours are listed above.
Location: Conveniently teach remotely from your home - no commute!
- What you need: A computer, strong internet connection, and a headset
- The culture: Learn about Chinese culture, families, and lifestyle from your students