IT specialist in Ottawa
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (On-site)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
ITIL Foundation v3
Associate Degree - High National Diploma - University
2 years : IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST – 2nd & 3rd level, Coty Inc - SWITZERLAND
Provide hands-on support for all aspects of IT domains, Telephone for employees, visitors and VIP (Software: Windows 10, Office 2016, O365)
- Consult, collaborate and establish effective networks.
- Coordinate and provide support activities at all levels, including installation and upgrades, remote and support for clients: IBM Lenovo Laptops, iPhone, iPad
2 years: APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR, New Caledonia Government
Administrate, supervise, install and configure accounting applications including SURFI, Alfresco, JIRA, immosnet.net, Nauteo and Regies.net
- Establish procedures, manage services and associated components
- Supporting phone/email/Ticketing System
2 years : WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, New Caledonia Government
Administrate, supervise and configure servers including Microsoft Windows 2003R2, 2008R2 and 2012R2, virtual machines, and Database administration (MySQL).
- Install, implement and maintain Active Directory; backup/restore; Lotus Notes; NAS; VMware; applications, device control; network printers; FTP, DNS, DHCP, eg.
- Establish procedures, manage Windows services, and associated components
Project: Migration process improvement, 15 servers migrated from Windows Server 2003 to 2008 & 2012
2 years : IT SUPERVISOR, Koniambo Project (International Mine Project)
Provide technical support for IT equipment including software, printers, servers, PCs, switch.
- Establish procedures and organize backups.
- Act as the role of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line on technical support, supporting
- Develop and maintain scripting languages such as PowerShell, VBA, VBScript, SQL, eg.
- Experience on Cisco Call Manager and Server (models 7911 to 7942)
- IT Disaster recover site
- On-call structure rotation 24/7 schedule experience
2 years: NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR, BANK BNP PARIBAS
Manage IT infrastructure and support equipment including servers, software, hardware setup and installation (desktop, laptop, printers, eg.)
- Supporting phone/email/ticketing systems
Project: Improve users and managers satisfaction by providing better/faster work
No reviews yet.